51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

13 March 2011

Nokia E5 phone comments and semi-review

Just taking this Nokia E5 phone for a spin at blogging. I've been using this for 3 days now. So far I have been very satisfied with the surfing speeds*. I'm very satisfied with the speed of opening Plurk, Google, different blogs, even my office email. It's kinda slow for facebook though, though I'm not a big fan of it so I don't mind.

Big bonus is Youtube runs really well with our wLan. I haven't seen Nokia E5 lag. My kids and I are Youtube rats so I'm really thrilled it's powerful enough for running videos without hassle.

The keypad of the Nokia E5 is satisfactory enough for use. The keys do not have spaces in between, one key is placed immediately next to the other, but it's okay. I just wish there was a shift key at the right side too, just like a regular-sized keyboard. It's weird to shift a letter on the left side as you hold shift down on the left side too.

I have yet to fiddle with the music and videos, so I have no comments on it yet, but I'm sure people looking for a reliable net phone would still find this post useful.

So yes, I recommend Nokia E5 for those looking for speedy net surfing in mobile phones.

* Disclaimer: My internet connection is a bit speedier than the regular net plans, so consider the speed of your internet too when using your Nokia E5.


Please subscribe for free online marketing tips, geeky funnies and Pinoy living info

Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

No comments:

Post a Comment