51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

08 April 2011

What to Eat for Holy Week - Chili Sardine Angel Hair Pasta and Kani Sandwich at Figaro

I'm not Catholic. Since most of you are, I'm just sharing this because I know you'll be looking for yummy food on no-meat Fridays. Visit Figaro for their yummy Chili Sardine Angel Hair Pasta or Kani Sandwich. You'll surely enjoy these filling meals. It may be no-meat but maybe you'll still sin because you'll surely find pleasure eating it.




I love sardines pasta. I cook it when I get the chance. Figaro's Chili Sardine Angel Hair Pasta though, is the way I envision how my sardines pasta should taste (which I never get quite right, btw.) The amount of olive oil is just right. The pasta is not dry or greasy. The spiciness from the Spanish sardines and the chili flakes is mild enough for everyone, I suppose. Plus the combi of the olives, parmesan and parsley are will leave your restless tastebuds satisfied. Ah yes, angel hair is the perfect pasta used for this little beauty. I always use spaghetti when I cook sardines pasta. The thickness of the noodle in my own version takes away some of the flavor.

Anyway, why tire yourself to cook pasta? You can just hop on over to Figaro to get a nicely cooked, warm and perfect sardines pasta, right.

The Kani Sandwich is okay. I love kani salads, so this sandwich is okay for me. I just wish the bread had a rougher texture (like wheat or rye) to balance out the softness of the crabstick and vegetables. That's just me though. It's overall yummy.

Prices are also reasonable - P180 for the pasta and P179 for the sammich. It's okay because it's a meal in itself and satisfying.

P.S.  My officemate (also an avid pasta cook)  and I ate at Figaro again last Wednesday.  She tried out the Chili Sardine Angel Hair Pasta.  The verdict from this pasta fan:  Thumbs up.  She wanted more.  

Go on over to Figaro and try out these lite meals today! 




Please subscribe for free online marketing tips, geeky funnies and Pinoy living info

Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

No comments:

Post a Comment