51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

17 January 2010

On Paid Blog Posts

My 2 cents on sponsored blog posts.

Some people, online workers included, are wary of paid blog posts.  They think that all blog posts are somehow dishonest.

For someone like me who
1) Blogs because I want to write
2) Blogs because I'm enthusiastic about the blog topic, and
3) Has been blogging for years without compensation of any form - just now,

I have no issues with getting paid for posts.

I have my own opinions.  If I blog about a product, I will do so because it's what I really think about the product. 

Plus, if I do write anecdotes about it, those are real stories.


If I have issues about the product to be written about, then I can decline the request.  Simple as that. 

And truth to be told, I do not see the need to have a Full Disclosure Policy about paid posts because EVERYTHING I WILL EVER WRITE ABOUT IS TRUE.  If it's not true, or a tad dishonest, I won't write. If I get paid for liking something and being honest about it, I have no issues about that either.

So I don't really understand why some online workers are whining and whining about paid blogging but doing it anyway. 

Bottomline: If you have the need to whine about doing something.  Just don't do it and zip it.



A little request from OFW Din: If you liked this post, please click the title, then click the cute buttons below the title. It will let Google and the others know you sent me some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment