51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

18 February 2010

Online Filipino Workers: Do you still Use the Computer to Relax?

Online Filipino Workers are in front of the computer 25 hours a day.  So the question is, do you still use the computer to relax?

Me, I make it a point to not stay by the computer during week-ends.  That is my only time away from it.  However, when I want to relax and spend some me-time during weekdays, I while away my amusement also in front of the computer.

Which sites does a typical online worker go to?
Well, my favorite site of all is Plurk. It has been formatted in a way that you grow friendships in Plurk.
There is Facebook, but I only play 1 cute Playfish game in it.  I do not really participate.
Then there is StumbleUpon.  You get the cutest pieces to pop out on your monitor fromStumbleUpon, that randomly shuffles pages you might like and presents it to you whenever you feel like it.
The others are random things I usually want to find out about, such as recipes, Hollywood news, etc.

On weekends, I so want to stay away from the computer but still want to interact in Plurk, so I use my mobile.  Yes, it is cheating.

I imagine that I can stay away from the computer during weekends, because I have regular gigs.  But for the Filipino online worker who constantly markets the self, Saturdays and Sundays are not exempt to check those mail boxes for inquiries or questions.


A little request from OFW Din: If you liked this post, please click the cute buttons below the title. It will let Google and the others know you sent me some love.



No comments:

Post a Comment