51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

30 January 2011

Online Shopping on a Lazy Sunday

It's a nice Sunday morning.

Like many moms who want to snatch some quiet time before the household stirs, I open up my computer and do an online activity I don't usually have the time to do on any day: online shopping for stuff I intend to buy soon, or in a year or two.

Some moms I know who shop online during Sundays usually look for little knick knacks, clothes or gadgets. For me, online shopping would mean I will surf around for computers, cars and real estate.  I like looking these things up once in a while, so I am updated on what are regular prices.  Also, it all adds up in my head to help set some of my life goals.  This way I can estimate when to get myself a house, a car, etc. considering current income.

One of the things that are clear to me are: I don't want to pay monthly for a spanking new, shiny car.  So I'll settle for looking through 2nd hand cars I can pay for in one go, as long as it's reliable and sturdy.  So today, I settle for one of the more reliable buy and sell Philippines websites. 


Ooh, so many cars to choose from.... Just from the simple search, ayosdito.ph came up with this many cars for NCR alone.  So yeah, this site is the go-to for cars.

I think I like this and will fit my budget:


Plus, this is a proven hardy and reliable car.  So I wouldn't mind having one of these.

I've also been looking through the real estate section and some properties have already caught my attention already.   Another one of my long-term plans is to live away from Metro Manila someday... and it's so easy to find real estate according to regions.   I've already noted some communities I would want to settle in.  Something to pen into my plans and fix in the next few....

As for computers, I haven't had the chance to look around... yet I've been hearing some shuffling upstairs signalling that my lazy reverie is about to end.  I will just consult my computer buying guide first, and reserve my shopping-surfing for this next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! Very informative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ayosdito.ph! I got my Bugoy from this site :-)

    Like you, I don't believe in buying cars you can't pay at one go. Cars purchased otherwise leaves the owner with a much depreciated value by the time it's all paid...not a good deal.

    ReplyDelete