51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

23 January 2011

Review: CD-R King Products

Everyone I know has a love-hate relationship with CD-R King.  Love or hate 'em:  we all know one thing.  We can't resist their accessories, doodads and whatnot.  Online workers, especially, have lots of needs for PC accessories I am sure I am not the only online worker who turns to CD-R King for assistance.

Me, I love CD-R King.  So far, from all the CD-R King stuff I have, only 1 product has not delivered.  This is a (believe it or not) 128MB USB thumbdrive (muhahaha) and this was in the early days of CD-R king in the mid-2000s.  The store was super new then.

Everything else, I have been lucky to get products that work well and very much a steal for the affordable price they give.

Like my CD-R King keyboard.  I totally love it because the only keyboard I wanted to touch were Logitech keyboards.  I like mammoth, hardy keyboards that feel like marshmallows to my pounding fingers.  Such sweet love... so I wasn't sure I'd like the P140 keyboard I got from CD-R King.  Surprisingly, my keyboard FELT GOOD to use, so I'm a happy gurl...

Through the years, I have amassed quite a bit of USB thumbdrives, and I'm satisfied.

What else have I gotten from CD-R King?  Mice, an mp4 player or 2, printer ink, stickers, papers, cables, blue tooth dongles, headsets, a cam, one mic, etc. etc. etc.  There are more I'm sure but I'm getting lazy to think.

I know some people have bought stuff from CD-R King and the items have gone wonky, but what can I say? CD-R King loves me and gives me products that work well, and I love it back.

So yeah, thumbs up.  I find no diff buying branded items and similar items from CD-R King. I hope you get as lucky as me.  :-))

If you do get to buy a windmill from CD-R King, tell me about it and I'll post it.


Disclaimer:  This is MY opinion based on MY experience with lots of their items.  If you are a CD-R King hater, you can rant here if you like but I definitely hold no responsibility for your experience with their items.  I also have no contact with them because I don't know them, so fire away at your own discretion.  



Please subscribe for free online marketing tips, geeky funnies and Pinoy living info
Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

No comments:

Post a Comment