51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

21 May 2010

Resident freelancers - Guilty from Accepting Short Projects? Don't Be!

If you're like me, who has a rockin' cool, kind client-boss for your regular stint, you will feel terribly guilty to accept short projects and earn extra.  I have been with this client-boss for some time now and appreciate the work and the friendly collegial relationship.  I felt working for other people takes away the time I should be spending on that client's company.

However, prices of basic commodities are not the same as when I started working for this person.  I knew I needed to earn extra, and I can do it doing what I do best - Working online tasks, as well.

And wait, it's not like I'm slacking off for that person's company.  It's just that I spent about 12 hours a day on my regular job.  I just had to cut it and make it, say, 8hours (as it should be X_X)

But then, I noticed a pattern when I started accepting projects.

I found that I had nothing to be guilty about. Accepting projects also  benefits my regular online employment.

Weh...  Really?  Yes.

When I have short gigs, I am constantly inspired to work on my regular job and do so the shortest time possible, so I can work on my projects.  As when I work on my gigs, I am inspired because it is always fresh and new.  I also do my best to work fast, because I profit when a job is finished immediately.

So the next day, when I report to my resident work, I feel happy, fresh and inspired to do the work.  

Both clients win.  And I win with my extra earnings, and my moxie is refilled each day as well.


Want free updates from OFW Din?
Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

No comments:

Post a Comment