51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

04 September 2010

Blue Water Day Spa Fun Run on October 17, 2010

It is not uncommon for Online Filipino Workers to have blogs and the perks that come with it.  Perks include getting invites to events, the freebies, some other earning methods.  I'm not too familiar with these, my main interest to earn with a blog is through Adsense.  I have lived under the rock for most of my life so I'm sure I'm not upto much socializing.

One of my bestfriends and also online worker Adreamer though likes going to blog events if the products or advocacy interest her (and if she  actually uses the products).  She allowed me to tag-along to the Blue Water Day Spa press conference last September 2, 2010.  Since I was there anyway might as well blog about it. 

Anyhoo, Blue Water Spa announced they are having a fun run this October 17, 2010 (that's a Sunday) at the seaside of SM Mall of Asia.  It starts real early, 5AM so be sure you get enough sleep.  Interesting though that for this fun run, singlets can be jazzed and snazzed up.  Plus at the end of the race, you can choose to get a massage!  They also have a whole slew of celebrities endorsing and running that day, so you have some eye candy while you put one foot in front of the other.  Yes, Blue Water Spa thinks of everything so that you'll surely be contented and balanced.   See more info and register for the Blue Water Day Spa Fun Run.

Blue Water Spa is encouraging people to go for total wellness.  Being fit is not just exercising alone, or having a massage alone.  It is best to be combine everything in taking care of yourself - good diet, exercise, good health practices.  I have to agree with that. Plus add in lots of love joy, and passion for your interests, I'm sure you will live life well. 


Since I'm writing about Blue Water Day Spa anyway (Please  note:  they don't know me and I don't know them.)  I'm adding their services here just in case you are thinking of getting a massage or some relaxing body treatment. 
  • Body Scrub
  • Special Touch Treatments
  • Head and Feet Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
Here is the list of Blue Water Day Spa branches

Alright, now I'm tempted to drop by... maybe I'll drag Adreamer there and get me some full body scrub...


Want free updates from OFW Din?
Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

1 comment:

  1. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete