51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

04 March 2010

The Chair - for an Online Filipino Worker

The chair is a favorite trivial subject matter in some philosophy classes.  Some study the simple chair for an entire  semester, forcing insights with this reliable piece of furniture.


But for me, a Filipino online worker alone in the house for most of the day, the chair is almost * embarrassed blush* an extended body part.  Where office workers have myriads of reasons to stand up from their desks, typical online workers from home like me can really sit out that toosh for hours on end.  Unhealthy, yes.  But it's kind of like an addiction, not standing up away from the computer.  You know it's bad for you, but you can't help it.

I'm noticing that my thighs feel as though they're are morphing to have the same contour as my chair.

I am getting an executive chair to replace my current one.  I'm getting one that has a high back and cradles the entire head.  I've heard that the best kind of office chairs for one's health are the ones that don't have wheels. I guess the body is more stable and doesn't have to keep adjusting to keep the chair place.

Most likely I'll be getting a plain one like this:


I also saw a chair similar to this (but not exactly the same) in Office 1, I still haven't asked how much though.
But then again, if I get one with the high back that cradles the head, I may find another reason to not leave the computer.  I may even do my night sleeping on this spot by just relaxing my head back into zzzzz-land.


No comments:

Post a Comment