51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

13 March 2010

Why Would Some Bloggers Exchange Links with Just About Any Blog?

I am very new to BlogCatalog (Don't ask why I joined just now.) and I love the whole set up of being able to see other blogs but meeting the blogger first. Entrecard is okay, but when I use that I try to see who I am talking to first.   BlogCatalog helps me a lot by introducing the blog owner first, then I get to see the content.

I find it odd though, that some of the bloggers in BlogCatalog are flooding the  Discussion Forums of BlogCatalog with "Exchange Links with Me!".

Not to be rude, but why would you want to exchange links with just anyone?  If you're targeting higher page ranks or whatever with gazillions of random links, you might be disappointed.  Google bots see more than you expect.  If most incoming links are not related to the theme of your blog, it won't have bearing on your rankings anyway.  So please, maghunos-dili kayo (calm down.). 

It takes the same effort to spam everybody and to find blogs that are related to yours.  So why not target blogs who have built credibility in your area of specialty?  Do exchange links with related blogs (especially if these blogs are reliable and have been around a long time).  You'll earn better blog rankings, and maybe make new friends with the writers too.



Want free updates from OFW Din?
Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

No comments:

Post a Comment