51a5c8cfe7e565cbded2bfc81aa74b911c9122a239a74365d1
Why Hire Online Filipino Workers?

This is a sticky post. For newest entries, see the next post.

Would it be worth it to hire online freelance workers from the Philippines? Even Google and Yahoo does not encourage telecommuting anymore. Why should I if the gurus have tested it and seen it does not work?

My observation all these years is: Not all people with an internet connection can work at home. However, there is a very small percent of people who DO thrive, perform well and even enjoy working for you, regardless of physical location.

So my answer to your question is, yes, it would be worth it to hire online Filipino workers because .. READ MORE>

14 October 2010

Want to be an Ideas Leader? Share! Share! Share!

The other day, my teammate was asking why oh why some net people are just stingy with their knowledge. 

One person had this problem re: SEO, and was asking for help what to do.  This person had the "Experts" in his/ her friends list, so my teammate was expecting that these active proponents will answer the question posted.  But sorry to hear, those self-proclaimed experts did not even bother to answer this call for help.  These people ask a lot in terms of fees from companies so they can teach techniques regarding the internet.   And yet, they won't even help out a fellow online worker.  (And my teammate swears the stuff they teach for an exorbitant fee is not even updated.  LOLzzz)

When I started studying the best net practices 3 years ago, one of the first points I picked up as truly important is :  To succeed online, be useful to other people. Help others out as much as you can, and you will find your online experience very enjoyable and fulfilling.

This is what I see from my favorite net gurus.  They live what they preach.  The Ideas Leaders I truly admire are always friendly and ever open to share their knowledge.  They accept friend requests on Facebook, so I get updated on the newest stuff on the net that otherwise I would have found out about next year.  They also respond to questions in private messages and their walls.  They share what they know, and this sharing comes back to them tenfold.  They are truly recognized in the field as leaders.

Anyway, the ending of the story is, my teammate was exasperated with the lack of interest to help from these people.  Being the usual generous-hearted person she is, she answered all the questions and gave more tips how to handle the problem.

Want free updates from OFW Din?
Subscribe to Online Filipino Worker - OFW Din!

No comments:

Post a Comment